Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Forum Game] - Storytime Relay
Welcome, soft pink denizens of Meta Naito.

In this thread, the goal is to tell a story. However, you can only tell it in three words at a time, before you pass the torch to someone else to continue it! The goal is to try to tell a coherent story from start to finish without deliberation between the storytellers.

Here are the rules so that nobody gets confused. If you break a rule in your contribution, your post will be deleted:
  1. Stories must consist of at least 10 unique posts.
  2. The player who starts the story is obliged to title it, and is the only one who can end it (this rule can be overridden if the starting player is absent from the game for more than 2 weeks).
  3. You may only tell the story three words at a time (not including punctuation).
  4. Once you have posted your part, you must wait for someone else to continue the story by posting their three words (unless the story is over).
  5. You may not dictate to the other players what they should add to the story, in any way, and you must work with what was added previously.
  6. The story should adhere to the general language and content policy of Meta Naito.
  7. Only one story may go on at a time. Do not start a new story right away if you were the one who ended the previous story.
  8. The story doesn't necessarily have to involve Kirby or anything else in the series, but ones that do are preferred.
For example, Player A can start a new story by posting something like this:

Quote:Kirby Buys a Lemon Smoothie - (story title)

Once upon a

Then Player B comes in and continues the story like this:

Quote:sunny afternoon, in

From there on, Player A or a new player can continue the story:

Quote:the Onion Ocean,

Eventually, Player A delivers the last part of the story, and ends it like this:

Quote:the Halberd sank.

The End

That should do it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask in a response (or in a side note after your contribution).
"We are the music makers - and we are the dreamers of the dreams."

Noble President (Admin) of Meta Naito forums. Send me PM if anything is amiss.
How King Dedede Got His Hammer

Long ago, in

King Dedede's first
True beauty... is control the realization that everything you see came to exist out of nothing, all by itself, just because it was possible.
kingdom, before the

Great Puffball War,
which robbed him

of his beloved
stash of treats;